Instigating a personal injury claim against an employer or third party may seem like a stressful undertaking. However, taking the necessary steps to understanding your rights and your eligibility to claim is easier than you might think. We’ve put together various guides to help you understand the claims process more clearly.
In this section
- Compensation for Personal Injury: The Importance of Knowing Your Entitlements
- How Do I Submit My Claim to the Injuries Board?
- How should I fill out the Form A?
- Should You Settle Your Personal Injury* Claim Early?
- What is Vicarious Liability?
Require further assistance?
With more than 30 years of experience in dealing with personal injury claims *, McCarthy + Co. has expertise in a wide variety of fields including road traffic and workplace accidents. We are a family-run business, who pride ourselves on offering honest, impartial and helpful advice. Contact us today for further assistance.