Gallbladder Cancer Misdiagnosis
If you have sought treatment for a health issue which you were incorrectly told was not gallbladder cancer, then later told that it is, in fact, that illness, you might be wondering if you have a basis to make a cancer misdiagnosis claim. If you feel aggrieved by medical advice given to you, you can contact our team for a free and informal discussion about your eligibility to make a claim. Simply call our friendly team on the freephone number on this page. Alternatively, send us a message via our online form and we will get back to you.
If you are not quite ready to speak to a solicitor about your case, you may find the following links useful for helping you to understand this illness and its treatment options.
Gallbladder cancer often has no symptoms in the early stages of the illness, making it harder to diagnose. For general background information on this rarer form of cancer, you may find the following links useful.
- Irish Cancer Society – Gall bladder cancer page
- Cancer Therapy Advisor – Gastroenterology Hepatology – Gallbladder
- Cancer.net – Gallbladder Cancer: Statistics
Help and support
The following organisations provide help and support for individuals and families affected by cancer.
- Cancer.org – Living as a gallbladder cancer survivor<
- Irish Cancer Society – Managing money and financial support
- Survive and Thrive – Cancer support centres in Ireland
- The Irish Hospice Foundation – Supports for caring at home
Here are some recent links on developments and breakthroughs in the research and study of gallbladder cancer, that you may find useful.
- What’s new in gallbladder cancer research?
- Novel Anti-HER2 Drugs ‘Impressive’ in Advanced Biliary Cancer
- New hope for two of the deadliest cancers
Get expert advice from a solicitor
If you were diagnosed with gallbladder cancer at a late stage or misdiagnosed with this illness, you may have the grounds to bring a claim against the healthcare service provider who treated you. Contact our team today for expert advice regarding your situation.