Welcome! Let’s Get You Started On Your New Property Journey!
Whatever stage you are at on your property journey, we understand that you have needs and priorities and we are working to redesign the conveyancing process to suit you. Whether you are buying your first home, trading up to your dream property or have decided the time is right to sell up and move on, our team is dedicated to taking care of everything for you. We help people with buying and selling houses across Ireland, from Dublin to Cork, Galway to Sligo and everywhere in between.
Your conveyancing transaction is likely to involve one of the largest investments you’ll ever make, therefore, it is essential that you get the best team on your side to get everything over the line successfully and on time, with a minimum of hassle and no drama. It goes without saying that you need a team of specialist conveyancing legal experts on your side to make sure everything is done correctly and when it needs to make. But we believe that you are also entitled to an amazing customer service experience as part of the process. And that is the winning combination that we have put together for you.
Work With Experienced & Responsive Conveyancing Solicitors
If you’ve dealt with lawyers before or have spoken to anyone who has, you’ll know that horror stories of solicitors not getting back to you or returning your calls can be a bit of a cliché. We believe that this isn’t just annoying and rude, but it can be costly and downright dangerous. If you’re dealing with someone who can’t run their business well enough to get back to you when they say they will and to keep you informed on what you need to know, how can you have any confidence that they are taking care of your important legal work properly on your behalf?
So we believe you should not have to settle for anything less than legal excellence and amazing customer service in dealing with what is likely to be one of the most important transactions of your life. And we’ve designed our business especially for you so that you don’t have to!
Who Are We And Why Should You Work With Us?
I’m Flor McCarthy, Managing Partner of McCarthy + Co. Solicitors where we have helped people just like you to buy and sell their homes for over 30 years. With offices in Dublin & Cork, we have been an online virtual business for the last 10 years, helping clients like you all over Ireland to take care of your legal business online without having to leave the comfort of your own home.
- We’ve created a unique system based on a combination of legal excellence and amazing customer service that is completely centred around you and your needs and making sure what is important to you is taken care of promptly and without any fuss.
- We have put together a dedicated expert conveyancing team for you, so that, if you choose us, you will do so in the confidence that you will be dealing with a specialist conveyancing solicitor supported by a skilled and experienced customer support team of legal executives who make it their business to get to know you and what is important for you in your situation.
- Responsiveness and clear communication are our top priorities for you. We promise to get back to you when we say we will and to keep you fully in the loop about important developments in your transaction. We won’t leave you hanging or wondering about what is going to happen next.
- We aim to make the entire process hassle-free for you: we will keep things simple and clear in plain English. We will explain everything to you clearly from the beginning and will take the time you need for us to understand what is really important to you.
- We provide you with a clear and transparent cost structure. We provide you with full details of all fees and charges you are likely to encounter as part of your transaction upfront and in writing before you start.
That’s why we have developed our innovative Conveyancing Quote Calculator which you can use below to get a full written quote online before you go any further.
You were fantastic to deal with the time of me purchasing my house and made it so easy and straightforward. I had been looking at another house before buying my home and thanks to your research and conscientiousness it would have been a bad investment. I would also say how my husband and I will be using your services again shortly to make our will as I had such a great and positive experience previously.
And we guarantee that there will be no hidden charges, everything will be explained and agreed in advance before you move forward with each stage in the process.
Most of our clients now come to our business online from all over Ireland. Many of our clients never travel to our offices, we have designed our systems so that they don’t have to.
Our clients don’t have to take time off work or travel to attend meetings unless completely unavoidable, we do as much as we can over the phone or by video conference and we provide our clients with easy to use free client response systems so that we can get everything back and forth between us without the wasted time and hassle of unnecessary travel.
We have designed our Conveyancing Quote Calculator as the first step for you in finding out if you are a good fit for each other. Please use our calculator now to apply for your quote online today and one of our team will be in touch to get you all of the information that you require and to answer any of your queries
I was absolutely thrilled with the service I received from McCarthy & Co. They went over and beyond the call of duty – they got me into my new house on the tightest of tight deadlines. I would highly recommend them; they will be my first point of call for anything else I will be doing. They have exceptional people skills.
Email or Phone our Conveyancing Solicitors
Or, if you prefer you can just give our conveyancing solicitors in our Dublin or Cork office a call on 023 888 0088 or email the team at email@example.com and we’ll get things moving for you immediately.
We look forward to helping you on the first step of your new property journey and getting you all of the way to the keys to the front door or the proceeds of sale in the bank.
All the best,
McCarthy + Co.